Isaac Allen Pumpelly
















Comments

  1. CONGRATS!! Wow! What a story! I am glad for you he came early :) You were looking ready to have him by the photos!! More time together before starting orientation and a little further away from x-mas :) Keep the pictures coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a beautiful birth story, gorgeous family and perfect timing. I am glad this delivery went so well- an early Christmas present for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan looks so proud! I love it! And those little lips of Isaac's...he's definitely a Pumpelly! :) I am soooo excited to meet this little man! Love all FIVE of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting caught up on my email reading and I just read all about the latest Pumpelly news. CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of Isaac! I am so glad that everyone is in good health!!! Well, I just prayed for you all, and thanks for keeping me updated!!!
    God is great, and sometimes His plans are suprising!!!
    In Him,
    Lori Reifel

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Miriam and family,

    Congratulations on the birth of Isaac! It's a wonderful time of year to have a child - My son was born on the 12th and he has always LOVED the Christmas season. You all look wonderful and very happy! I wish you
    good health and much happiness in this New Year as you prepare to head to Malawi. We MISS you at YVS! Blessings to you all, Barb S., SLP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment